Assistant Store Manager
- Employment: Part Time
- Location: Adelaide, SA, 5000
We are currently seeking an intelligent, organised and experienced Assistant Store Manager at our Adelaide Flagship Boutique. If successful you will oversee all facets of the business in our busiest boutique.
Reporting to the Store Manager, career-growth, coaching and development are guaranteed while undertaking the role. This is not a business where the owners do not know your name or story!
- Leading staff
- Efficient maintenance of all bookings
- Customer service
- Handling all money, eftpos and security bonds
- Create and optimise rosters
- Managing stock
- Merchandising store
- Performing minor garment repairs by hand (including but not limited to reinforcing sequins, sewing hook & eyes, restitching seams etc).
- Previous management experience in a fashion retail environment (preferred)
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Ability to think on your feet
- Skilled problem solver
- Understanding of KPIs
- History of achieving strong sales results
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Exceptional style and love of all things fashion and luxury
- Confident in hand-sewing/minor repairs
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Tools of the trade
- Incredible staff discounts
- Family discounts
*To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work weekends.
Sound like you?
If you like who we are and have what we want, please send your resume along with a cover note using the forms.
Please note that only those with right to work in Australia need apply.