Casual Boutique Assistant
- Employment: Casual/vacation
- Location: Adelaide, SA, 5000
We are currently seeking an intelligent, organised and experienced Casual Sales Assistant to join our team. Providing support and reporting to the Store Manager, you will possess exceptional customer service skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Efficient maintenance of all bookings
- Customer service
- Handling all money, eftpos and security bonds
- Managing stock
- Merchandising store
- Performing sewing tasks/ doing minor repairs
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Ability to think on your feet
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Exceptional style and love of all things fashion and luxury
- Preferred competency in basic sewing (including but not limited to, sewing buttons, hook & eyes)
- Available to work on weekends
What we offer:
- Competitive rates
- Incredible staff discounts
- Family discounts
Sound like you?
If you like who we are and have what we want, please attach your resume along with a cover letter using the forms.
While we take a look at your application, why not check out our Instagram @onsboutique.