Customer Care Specialist
- Role: Customer Care Specialist
- Employment: Full Time
- Location: Hawthorn, VIC, 3122
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking an intelligent, organised and experienced Customer Care Specialist to handle all inbound customer enquiries via phone, email and our online store.
Reporting to the National Retail Manager and based in our Melbourne boutique, you will provide outstanding customer service and be the main point of contact for all five stores. As our inaugural customer care specialist, you have the opportunity to shape our customer care program!
- Handle all inbound customer enquiries
- Monitor the online chat account during business hours
- Customer service
- Handling all customer enquiries and complaint resolution
- Respond to inbound queries from customers and retailers
- Balance customer issues with business expectations to resolve problems
- Continue to seek ways to improve the Contact Centre processes and performance
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multi task efficiently and effectively
- Sound computer literacy and data entry skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and provide outcomes and solutions as required
- Can-do attitude
- Accuracy and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised, energetic and enthusiastic
- Proactive with strong problem solving skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Incredible staff discounts
- Family discounts
Sound like you?
If you like who we are and have what we want, please send your resume along with a cover note using the forms below.