- Role: Store Manager
- Employment: Full Time
- Location: Adelaide, SA, 5000
We are currently seeking an intelligent, organised and experienced Store Manager to lead our Adelaide boutique. If successful you will oversee all facets of the business as well as managing staff.
Reporting directly to the National Retail Manager and Directors, career-growth, coaching and development are guaranteed while undertaking the role. This is not a business where the owners do not know your name or story!
- Leading staff
- Efficient maintenance of all bookings
- Customer service
- Handling all money, eftpos and security bonds
- Create and optimise rosters
- Managing stock
- Merchandising store
- Previous management experience in a fashion retail environment
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Ability to think on your feet
- Skilled problem solver
- Understanding of KPIs
- History of achieving strong sales results
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Exceptional style and love of all things fashion and luxury
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Tools of the trade
- Onsite parking
- Incredible staff discounts
- Family discounts
*To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work a Sunday to Thursday roster with the occasional Friday or Saturday shift if required.
Sound like you?
If you like who we are and have what we want, please send your resume along with a cover note using the forms.
Please note that only those with right to work in Australia need apply.
You must be willing to participate in some training interstate for this role.