Store Manager – Subiaco Boutique
- Role: Store Manager - Subiaco Boutique
- Employment: Full Time
- Location: Subiaco, WA, 6008
Please note – this role is flexible to be full-time or part-time (30 or 38 hours per week over four or five days). Start date is also flexible.
We are currently seeking an intelligent, organised and experienced Store Manager at our Subiaco Boutique. If successful you will oversee all facets of the business in the boutique.
Reporting directly to the Directors, career-growth, coaching and development are guaranteed while undertaking the role. This is not a business where the owners do not know your name or story!
- Leading staff
- Efficient maintenance of all bookings
- Customer service
- Handling all money, eftpos and security bonds
- Create and optimise rosters
- Managing stock
- Merchandising store
- Previous management experience in a fashion retail environment preferred
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Ability to think on your feet
- Skilled problem solver
- Understanding of KPIs
- History of achieving strong sales results
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Exceptional style and love of all things fashion and luxury
- Competent in basic sewing skills (i.e. hand sewing a hook and eye or button) OR willing to learn
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Tools of the trade
- Incredible staff discounts
- Family discounts
*To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work weekends.
Sound like you?
If you like who we are and have what we want, please send your resume along with a cover note using the forms.
Please note that only those with right to work in Australia need apply.